Autodesk AutoCAD Map Overview
Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D is a powerful mapping solution built on the powerful AutoCAD platform, that effectively bridges the gap between CAD and GIS data, allowing engineering professionals, decision makers and relevant employees to have instant access to essential geographic information and associated CAD data and documentation. Time is money and today’s infrastructure management professionals and companies realize and demand the fastest possible access to essential map data in order to provided best possible service to supported facilities, utilities and infrastructure services consumers.
Equally with ever tightening budgets it is critical that data accessed is as and up to date and complete as possible to enable accurate scheduling and reduction of planned maintenance costs on the one hand, and that emergency maintenance can be completed in the shortest possible time frames restoring critical services on the other. Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D effectively acts as a catalyst allowing efficient management, creation and editing of primary geospatial data along with organization’s underlying asset information.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Map
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Autodesk AutoCAD Map free download.
- Solid set of editing, COGO and topology tools.
- Ribbon interface with logical organization.
- Fusion between CAD/GIS.
- Generate thematic maps and map books with index grids.
- Good for those familiar with Autodesk products.
System Requirements For Autodesk AutoCAD Map
Before you start Autodesk AutoCAD Map free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.