DirectX 11 Overview
DirectX is an Application Program Interface (API) that has been released by Microsoft for the purpose of displaying high quality images and video. It is mainly being used for the purpose of high definition games and movies. As the era of display technology is getting advanced day by day the need of DirectX is more desired. Unfortunately it can only be used on Microsoft Operating Systems but still it adds a spice of display in graphics of your PC. DirectX is usually pre installed on recent Operating Systems released by Microsoft but it needs to be update to get the new flavours of graphics. DirectX 11 is the latest version that has been released by Microsoft.
Features of DirectX 11
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after DirectX 11 free download.
- Tessellation : It is a GPU calculator that smooths the image and as a result you get a high definition picture.
- Multi Threading : It helps the PC to work in faster frame works so your game doesn’t stuck.
- Direct Compute : It helps both games and non game applications. Some software like Photoshop or any other video editor takes a lot of processing. It helps to accelerate them and saves your time.
System Requirements For DirectX 11
Before you start DirectX 11 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.