Microsoft Visual C ++ Overview
Microsoft Visual C ++ is an application for that software which is built on the .NET framework or with the related based framework application. Now with the new updates, developers have choices either they publish the application or provide the necessary DLL files with the program itself and then access the Standard C++ library.
Microsoft Visual C ++ has various different features such as it includes runtime environment for CRT, C++, ATL and many more and also has MSDIA libraries for better development. Developers has the advantage to fix its bugs and develop the package by Microsoft. It receives frequent based updates by Official Microsoft for more stability and improvements. Now it’s a more efficient and better working environment. If you run an application which is built with the based of this Framework so you will encounter an error and you can resolve the errors by installing this Runtime application. It has various version Runtime for various application, so don’t delete the older version there may be some application dependent on these old Runtimes.
Features of Microsoft Visual C ++
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Microsoft Visual C ++ free download.
- .NET framework based Runtime.
- Improved with new features and libraries.
- Allowing developers to either publish or provide supported DLL files.
- Develop and fix bugs by Microsoft.
- Enhance speed and stability.
- Simple installation with frequent updates.
System Requirements For Microsoft Visual C ++
Before you start Microsoft Visual C ++ free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.