Nox App Player
Nox App Player is an android emulator for pc users to test, experience or develop apps or the android environment. It is a windows based emulator with Android 4.0.4 version which is Android Ice Cream. Users can install apps, play games or develop and run the test to check the capability of the Android app with the Ice Cream version.
Nox App Player Overview
Nox App Player is improved with new features and fast processing through which it is fast and smooth in performance. It supports keyboard controls for controlling or playing in the emulator. It is multi-tasking and can record scripting for developers. It put an optimal load on CPU which doesn’t throttle it and gives access to root for deep developing and coding. It is a standalone installer which means its an offline installer. It has an intuitive user interface with clear navigation. Users don’t need to sync with Google account if needed so. Transfer or access files through the computer which helps in data transfer.
Features of Nox App Player
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Nox App Player free download.
- Easy to use and learn.
- Fast and reliable.
- Easily access files and transfer them.
- Syncing to Google account is not necessary.
- Intuitive user interface with clear navigation.
- Standalone installer and freeware.
- Optimized and optimal load on CPU.
- Best for testing and developing the Android app.
- Root access for detailed developing.
System Requirements For Nox App Player
Before you start Nox App Player free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 560 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.