Windows Media Player Overview
Windows Media Player is an imposing application which gives the ability to control the audio track, watch videos and view pictures. It allows the user to create their own playlists of different media so that the user can easily operate them. This software supports various kinds of file formats such as Windows Media Format (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm), Audio Visual Interleave (.avi), MP4 Video file (.mp4, m4v, .mp4v, .3g2) and more. Its new “Play To” feature allows the user to stream the music and videos to different platforms.
Windows Media Player provides users with a convenient way to control the music, video and playlists. It contains many features in the application which will help the user very efficiently, such as playback feature which allows in regenerating the sound or video recording, especially in order to check a recording that is newly made. This software also has different visualizations which include pattern, splashes, colours and geometric figures. With this application, the user can also get access to the Explorer-style navigation panel on the left of the application which can be used for customizing the playlists.
Features of Windows Media Player
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows Media Player free download.
- Allows playing of media files.
- This supports Enhanced playback feature.
- Support for Windows Media codecs and also WAV and MP3 media formats.
- Shows different visualizations patterns.
- Control the audio track.
- Create your own playlist for different media.
- Stream music and videos to other operating systems.
- Access Explorer-style navigation panel.
System Requirements For Windows Media Player
Before you start Windows Media Player free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.