Open Broadcaster Software Overview
Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming.
Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.
The OBS Project is made possible thanks to generous contributions from our sponsors and backers. Learn more about how you can become a sponsor.
Features Of Open Broadcaster Software
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.
System Requirements For Open Broadcaster Software
Before you start Ultralingua Dictionary free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows /8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 550 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.